CT Technologist / 32hrs/wk / Variable
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under general supervision, specializes in the performance of
computerized tomographic radiological procedures on patients. May
perform general diagnostic radiology examinations. Performs related
duties as required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Explains examination procedure to patients and prepares patient
for the examination.
- Reviews clinical data on requisition and performs appropriate
examination. Obtains additional information about the patient
medical history as necessary. Prepares procedure room and regularly
replenishes stock such as linen and related supplies.
- Analyzes anatomical structure of patient, sets up equipment and
performs the CT scan.
- Manually controls the equipment to obtain the proper diagnostic
information from the area of the body being studied.
- Administers intravenous contrast media to including utilization
of power injectors.
- Assists Radiologist in performing complex sterile diagnostic
procedures such as biopsies.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- Must be registered with the American Registry of Radiologic
Technology (ARRT) and the advanced registry in Computed Tomography
(CT) or registry eligible. If registry eligible, registry must be
obtained within 12 months of date of hire. Failure to obtain
registry within the designated time-frame will result in
termination of the Rad Tech- CT position.
- Must maintain the required hours of continued education.
- Healthcare Provider certification required. (BCLS)
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Ann Arbor , CT Technologist / 32hrs/wk / Variable, Other , Clinton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!