RN- Acute Dialysis- Macomb
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Macomb Regional Dialysis
16151 19 Mile Rd Suite 200
Clinton Township MI 48038
Do you love patient focused healthcare? Do you want the
opportunity to get to know your patients better? Do you like being
part of a team that you can count on? Do you want to be part of an
organization where you matter and can make a positive
Working at Greenfield Health Systems is about making a
difference-each and every day.
Come join our team. We're hardworking, dedicated, and know that
what we do makes a difference. We pride ourselves on a culture
where safety is number one and where a job well done does not go
unnoticed. Our team members are always encouraged to become the
best they can be through growth and education.
In addition to the great benefits provided by Henry Ford Health
System, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Attend an annual Renal Care Symposium that is free to our team
members and offer Continuing Education Credits
- Learn a new Specialty
- Expand your nursing skills
- Further your career by participating in a Nursing Program for
Advancing Care (NPAC)
- Become Dialysis Certified
- Macomb Regional Dialysis location.
- Full time benefits.
- 40 hours a week.
- 10 hour shifts.
- Functions include admission and ongoing assessments of patients
utilizing physical and psychosocial assessment skills, diagnostic
data, and medical evaluations.
- Evaluates effectiveness of care provided as related to short
and long term patient goals.
- Develops a plan for patient care including actions in
anticipation of individual patient needs.
- Implements nursing actions and medical orders to meet complex
needs of patients and significant others, taking into account their
age specific psychosocial and educational needs.
- Documents care provided and patient responses to care in
appropriate forms in the patient's record.
- Assumes Charge Nurse responsibilities and accountability for
care provided by LPNs and non-licensed technical personnel as
- Leadership abilities are demonstrated in the following:
functioning as a professional role model, consumer relations,
communication skills, problem solving, decision making, and
assistance in orienting and training personnel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of state approved school of nursing required.
- Current State of Michigan RN licensure required.
- Prior to assuming charge responsibilities, must have at least
12 months experience in nursing care including 3 months experience
providing nursing care to maintenance Hemodialysis patients.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Ann Arbor , RN- Acute Dialysis- Macomb, Other , Clinton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!