Clinical Coordinator/RN - Behavioral IPD,1E,3E,4N Mac - 36 hours per week - Midnight shift - Mt. Clemens Campus
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Director or Manager of Unit, provides
clinical support at the unit level including but not limited to:
assisting with direct patient care as necessary, assisting with
patient throughout hospital stay (admissions, discharges,
transfers), assessing patient condition, completing clinical tasks
(IV's, blood draws, etc.), responds to all clinical emergency
situations and recognizes, resolves and reports immediate
situations that jeopardizes patient rights, safety and/or customer
service. Coaches patient care unit staff in clinical practice,
critical thinking and customer service skill development.
Coordinates bed utilization within inpatient hospital patient care
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing preferred.
- Requires two to three years of relevant acute care nursing
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong facilitative
interpersonal skills, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Requires Michigan Nursing License.
- ACLS preferred but not required.
- Charge RN experience or leadership experience preferred.
- Behavioral experience preferred.
- Extensive walking, standing, lifting, pushing, and the like may
- Works in a patient care environment with possible exposure to
communicable disease or unpleasant patient care tasks.
- Occasional exposure to disgruntled/unsatisfied patients and/or
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Ann Arbor , Clinical Coordinator/RN - Behavioral IPD,1E,3E,4N Mac - 36 hours per week - Midnight shift - Mt. Clemens Campus, Other , Clinton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!