Structural Engineer - PV
Company: Atwell, LLC
Location: ann arbor
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Atwell is currently seeking Civil/Structural Engineers with
experience working as an Owners Engineer in the Renewable Energy
market. This work includes support to Developers, IPPs, Utilities,
EPCs, and Owner/Operators of Solar and Energy Storage systems. The
work entails review and design of the civil aspects for Solar PV
projects ranging in sizes from 100KW to 1,000MW and Battery
Storatge system from 5MWh to 1,000MWh+. Included in the work may be
on-site support, overseeing construction and commissioning of solar
PV and energy storage facilities with an emphasis on the design
elements necessary for the lifetime operation and maintenance of
- Providing site review, value engineering, cost estimation,
construction design and compliance monitoring.
- Assisting in the continued development of standard details,
notes, and specifications, and reviewing design drawings prepared
by in-house or external designers.
- Permitting support to projects at the local, state and federal
- A minimum of 5 years proven civil/structural site design
experience for large-scale, battery energy storage systems and
solar PV facilities.
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Michigan or other state and
willingness to become licensed in multiple States.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience working with IPPs, Utilities, ISOs, EPCs and
Keywords: Atwell, LLC, Ann Arbor , Structural Engineer - PV, Other , ann arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!