- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan, US
- Alternate Location Any Major Metro
- Area of Interest Sales - Product
- Job Type Professional
- Technology Interest Security
- Job Id 1323873
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of
Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered
through the cloud.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists
to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity
of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we
consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge
transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build
solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And
thats why we are the most loved and trusted company in
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive that will be
responsible for selling Duo's security platform (including 2FA). We
need an experienced enterprise sales person with a consultative
sales approach, a successful track record of growing both new
business and expansion revenue. This person must demonstrate all
the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture,
specifically managing a pipeline, delivering results against a
quota and maintaining productive client relationships.
- Grow sales in the Enterprise Market with companies 5,000
employees and above
- Become the resident expert on the Duo product and sell new /
existing customers on our cloud-based software
- Demonstrating and selling value to key stakeholders within the
- Building a territory plan to maximize revenue and customer
satisfaction within your accounts
- Close large, complex deals involving multiple executive level
- Work with Account Development Team to prospect into targeted
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified
opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Successfully negotiate win-win agreements based on value
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or
an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 5-7+ years of software selling experience
- Experience selling to VP and C-level executives
- Consistent track record of success with $1M + quota
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using
solution selling techniques
- Thorough understanding of a related technology
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding
- Outside/field selling experience.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites as needed
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get
- Familiarity working on Cisco Enterprise contracts
*Please note: This role requires more than 50% travel, including
air travel, when travel resumes
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our
talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an
inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in
their digital businesses. Some may think were old (36 years strong)
and only about hardware, but were also a software company. And a
security company. We even invented an intuitive network that
adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what
we do you cant put us in a box!
But Digital Transformation is an empty buzz phrase without a
culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even
failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best,
give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back
is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and
take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and
a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Dont care. Tattoos? Show off your ink.
Like polka dots? Thats cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are.
Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Sign up to receive notifications of similar jobs
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis,
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.