ProQuest - Who we are
The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better
What if you came to work each day ready to revolutionize the
future of research, teaching and learning? That's how it feels to
be a ProQuest employee. Whatever your chosen career path, you have
an important role in helping ProQuest build the resources that
empower librarians, faculty and students to create extraordinary
Extraordinary Internship for Grad Students - Product
What will I be doing?
Based in Ann Arbor, our Extraordinary Internship Program
provides students with a unique opportunity to conduct market
research, customer outreach and focus on building product
management expertise as they build ProQuest products. The Product
Management Intern position offers hands-on experience as a key part
of the team responsible for the driving force behind ProQuest's
success. Our interns will have regular access to seasoned experts
and senior leadership. Students have the opportunity to work on
projects that have high visibility throughout the company.
What makes this internship so Extraordinary? Upon successful
completion of your internship, you will be evaluated for a
full-time job offer to join ProQuest in a full time role after
In this position, you will also
- Conduct market research and product discovery on untapped
- Analyze product portfolios for optimization
- Conduct customer research by participating in focus groups,
customer surveys, and user testing to inform product
- Understand market priorities, monitor key product analytics and
work with engineering to identify trade-offs.
Reasons you should apply...
You'll be working on projects and products that truly impact the
business and researchers around the globe!
With an offer potentially waiting for you upon the successful
completion of the internship, you'll have the chance to "Test
Drive" your future employer.
- You'll work in a welcoming, fun environment with a team who
loves what they do.
This job may not be a fit if...
You're not currently enrolled in school with plans to complete
your MBA by May of 2022.
You don't have a passion for problems solving and digging
- A fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines doesn't
appeal to you for your professional aspirations.
Qualified Candidates must have
- Completion of MBA coursework and planned graduation date of May
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Eligibility to work in the United States without
- Currently enrolled for classes at an accredited University
Other important information about this position:
- This position is based in our Ann Arbor, MI office location
(currently working remote)
- This position is 12 weeks (May-August) requires weekday (Monday
- Friday) attendance with scheduling flexibility available around
core working hours.
- Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest
seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
- Forbes Ranked ProQuest as one of America's top mid-size
employers in 2018 & 2019
- We offer professional development opportunities with a
significant focus on learning
- We hold fun on-site events
- Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
- We have a relaxed dress code yes, that means blue jeans (and
not just on Fridays!)
- All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products
including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At ProQuest, we work hard and have fun doing it. If you are
passionate about product management and eager to develop your
skills, please consider joining our talented team!!