Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of
Zero Trust security and multi-factor authentication delivered
through the cloud.
Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were
born from a hacker ethos and a dream to make the Internet a secure
place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions
inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring
their whole self to work.
As a Marketing Operations and Insights Specialist, you will be
on the Marketing Operations team, closely aligned with the demand
generation, field marketing and creative teams to help execute
marketing operations and insights projects. You will be expected to
uphold and improve processes and systems related to marketing
operations and reporting to help ensure operational excellence and
scalability are achieved.
* Contribute to day-to-day execution of marketing automation
requests from internal customers.
* Contribute to the development of SFDC reports and dashboards
and other insight requests.
* Assist in troubleshooting issues with data integrity and data
management within SFDC, Bizible and marketing automation
* Contribute to system health by assisting on operational system
programs and following best practices within the system.
* Be a strategic partner to the demand generation team on
operational and insight needs.
* Work within several different technologies to ensure accurate
data and best practices are maintained.
Skills you have:
* Ability to manage detailed projects to tight timelines
* Excellent project management and organizational skills
* Outstanding communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative
* Ability to work effectively with a remote team
* 1 year experience in high-tech B2B and/or SaaS
* Entry level Marketo or Eloqua experience
* Entry level Salesforce.com experience
* Bizible and Looker experience a plus
* Familiar with Excel/Google Sheets
This job may have been created just for you if
* You work great independently but can also collaborate
* You are comfortable working with colleagues who are in
different cities and timezones (Duo has remote team members and
four offices: Ann Arbor, San Mateo, Austin & London).
* You enjoy putting on your "detective hat" and digging into
issues to fix them the right way.
* You enjoy a mix of being reactive and proactive.
* You enjoy innovation and testing new strategies to improve