Job Description Relocation to Houston/Ann Arbor/Chicago is
Hudson is a rapidly growing professional service corporation
with offices nationwide. We are searching for an immigration
attorney to be trained in employment-based immigration, including
the I-140 stage, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.
This position is an excellent opportunity for new graduates to
receive training and exposure to the field of federal law and work
on cases related to the advancement of the interests of the United
States. We encourage long term commitment and ideal applicants
should be able to work 40 hours every week.
- Prepare case and legal strategies.
- Manage various projects and deadlines.
- Negotiate, prepare, and revise documents.
- Explain legal languages to clients.
- Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable
statutes and judicial decisions.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
- Provide training to companies and individuals on substantive
legal topics and updates about new immigration laws and
- Assist with the marketing of existing services.
- Provide input on new services and market strategies.
- Must be able to converse in Chinese, Korean, or Vietnamese
- JD degree
- Active in bar association(s)
- Excellent writing skills
- Internship or work experience in a variety of employment-based
immigration law matters.
Compensation and Benefits:
The total compensation for this position ranges from $60,000 -
$80,000 (base salary plus annual bonus). We also provide excellent
benefits. Our comprehensive benefit plan includes: short term and
long term disability insurance, 6-8 weeks of paid maternity leave
through disability insurance plan, health, dental and vision
insurance, optional 401 (K), gym membership, paid time off and paid
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to this post
or our website.
Hudson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
firm, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
Thank you! Company Description Hudson is one of the most trusted
law firms providing employment-based immigration service and legal
guidance to multinational corporations, small/mid-sized businesses,
and individuals. We proudly counsel and represent clients from all
fifty States in the United States.