Please review the Applicant Privacy Statement for information
about how we use the information collected in your application.
Our mission at Progenity is simple: to help healthcare providers
and patients prepare for life. We provide the most advanced
molecular technology and the highest levels of service to guide
patient care at critical life stages. We continually seek people
with the motivation and skills to advance our mission.
The Enterprise Service Bus Engineer's focus is on the
implementation and operations of the company's MuleSoft
implementation as their primary focus. They are continually on the
lookout for new technology and tools that they can use to improve
the company's infrastructure and processes. The engineer works
within and across teams to deliver on the designed systems, support
customers, and provide engineering and operational support for the
company's MuleSoft implementation. This role will strongly focus on
delivering a high level of customer satisfaction and contributing
to team discussion and design efforts.
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent experience) is preferred.
* Implements and maintains self-service tools, automation
infrastructure, cloud-based resources, and MuleSoft
* Focuses on functional and technical requirements.
* Provides operational support for all assigned systems and
* Tracks goals for all aspects of a project and manages their
* Maintains a passion for learning and further developing
* Participates in cross-functional core team meetings.
* Maintains operational documentation for responsible
* Contributes to a DevOps environment through tools,
methodology, and systems experience.
* Design and communicate standards and best practices.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive
and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities,
as deemed necessary.
* Bachelor of Science (or equivalent experience) is
* At least 3-5 years of IT Experience.
* Experience designing public and private enterprise secure
services using RAML and REST-based APIs.
* Familiarity with healthcare standards such as HL7 & FHIR.
* Experience working in a regulated environment.
* The ability to manage tasks and communicate appropriate
* Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API
Management technologies and standards.
* Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and CloudHub.
* Experience using JAVA development tools (Eclipse, Intelli J,
* Experience creating documentation for both technical and non
* Troubleshoots problems they have not seen before.
* Seeks advice from others and uses it effectively.
* Solves problems using deliberate planning and past
* Tends to take a technical leadership role in a team acting as
a mentor to other team members.
* Working knowledge of cloud platforms.
* Fluent in DevOps concepts, Infrastructure as Code, and Config
and Deployment Automation.