Optometrist, OptimEyes, Clinton Township
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Works collaboratively with the General Manager and Optometrist
in Charge to ensure each patient receives the best possible care,
and the office achieves productivity and performance goals. Works
collaboratively with the Department of Ophthalmology to ensure the
seamless delivery of eye care to all patients. Supports
professional staffing and office coverage needs and ancillary staff
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successful completion of the program from a school of
- Previous direct patient care experience.
- Experience in primary care optometry, preferred.
- Licensed as an Optometrist in the State of Michigan.
- Must be T.P.A./D.P.A. certified.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Works in a retail optical environment.
- Requires evening and weekend hours.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Ann Arbor , Optometrist, OptimEyes, Clinton Township, Other , Clinton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!