Company: Kord Technologies
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 6, 2021
KBR is a software and systems engineering company headquartered
in Chantilly, VA with offices Nationwide. We are seeking a
Electrical Engineering candidate to join our team to support model
development and engineering analysis related to intelligence
collection systems. In this Systems Engineering and Technical
Assistance role, the individual will perform a variety of modeling,
simulation, and analysis assignments. Additionally, you will
contribute to briefings, point papers, and meetings in direct
support of Senior Government Managers. Your work matters given that
the analysis is frequently used to conduct trade studies and
support Senior Government decisions.
Work Locations: Chantilly Ann Arbor, MI.
- Explain and effectively communicate engineering results to
government and corporate management.
- Establish a plan for a project and to accomplish goals embodied
by the plan.
- Contribute to team efforts or to operate completely
- Read and modify engineering software scripts in a variety of
languages for both problem solving and visualization
- Ability to learn radar payloads, to include operating modes,
waveforms, antenna types, signal error estimation, and optimization
of sensor configurations
- Ability to learn sensor phenomenology for experimental
- Ability to learn to design engineering experiments for the
purpose of understanding system design impacts or identifying
optimal parameter settings
- At a minimum, a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or
other related fields. Graduate degrees preferred.
- Familiarity with software scripting languages (e.g. Matlab,
- 1-5 years' experience; 5 years preferred
Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain a security
Keywords: Kord Technologies, Ann Arbor , Electrical Engineer, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!