ASP.Net C# Web Programmer
Company: Busch's, Inc.
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Calling all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do
you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth,
development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals
who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned,
Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we
serve. Busch's offers its employees benefits such as employee
discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with
company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement
for qualifying students!
- Architect, engineer and support development of Buschs.com and
internal web sites such as Buschs.net, CE Management, and CE
- Develop and maintain web applications for the Bluebird
- Support marketing team with the Email Campaign Management, Web
Metrics (Google Analytics), and guest basket analysis.
- Code, test, debug, implement and document programs. Assist in
the modification of company products and/or customer/internal
systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Assist in resolving production support problems. Develop and
suggest alternative approaches to resolving problems.
- Conduct quality assurance activities, such as peer
- Perform research, make recommendations and implement new and
existing technologies and software systems.
- Provide documentation and training to other members of the I.T.
team and internal customers.
- Provide off hours support via cell phone or on site as required
for critical outages. Visit stores as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by completing
educational opportunities, reviewing professional publications,
benchmarking state of the art practices and networking.
- Demonstrate behaviors that will win guests for life.
- Demonstrate personal accountability for meeting expectations,
goals, and quality of work.
- Communicate clearly and in a timely manner and use constructive
feedback to make improvements.
- Work together as one team by recognizing accomplishments,
demonstrating respect and appreciation, and actively helping
- Execute with operational integrity by anticipating problems,
taking preventative measures, and adapting to changes that improve
our operations or guest experience.
- Consistently follow Busch's policies and procedures.
- Share our passion for our products by being familiar with our
products and services and actively seeking and sharing that
- Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor or Associate degree in computer science or related IT
- Web programming experience using ASP.Net, C# syntax. Understand
- Microsoft SQL Server skills: Experienced in T-SQL, creating
functions, stored procedures, tables, views, index. Create SQL jobs
and SSIS packages.
- Object oriented programming techniques. HTML5, XML, CSS, AJAX,
- Good working knowledge of IIS 10.
- Experience with eCommerce, content management, and relational
Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to
manage multiple deadlines and projects.
Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills.
Proficient computer skills in excel, word and email. Able to
learn and use a variety of proprietary applications and
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making
Busch's is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple
stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our
guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product
selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride
in being a member of the Busch's family and working in an
environment where we truly care about our guests and the products
we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care
of our guests. At Busch's, we realize that without caring,
motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to
Keywords: Busch's, Inc., Ann Arbor , ASP.Net C# Web Programmer, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!