Company: University Of Michigan
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Clicking "Apply Now" opens the link in a new window.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION- $15.00/hr
- Wash pots and pans, operate three-compartment sink, Power Soak,
and rack washer. Record water temperature and sanitizing pH levels
accurately in log.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors, clean hand wash sinks, floor
drains, floor mats, and various kitchen equipment (i.e. kettles,
hoods, ovens, steamers, etc.)
- Empty and remove garbage and clean garbage containers as
- Keep work equipment cleaned and sanitized, including
maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Complete special project cleaning duties as assigned.
- Receive and put stock away, including inspecting items for
damage, past expiration dates, as well as verify freight bills from
vendors and report any discrepancies to Manager.
- Date all received items and rotate stock using First In First
Out method, and record food temperatures accurately in log.
- Make deliveries to outside departments as ordered and in a
- Take inventory and assist in reconciling any stock
- Previous experience cleaning in an institutional setting.
- Previous experience managing inventory.
- Experience performing physical job tasks safely. This includes
but is not limited to lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, reaching,
standing (up to 8 hours), and pushing and pulling up to 35
- Excellent communication skills: ability to read English with
comprehension, listen effectively, speak and write clearly, and
accurately follow written instructions, including job routines,
directions, and precautions on chemical product labels.
- Ability to perform excellent customer service. This includes
but is not limited to demonstrating respect for coworkers, working
effectively on a team, as well as working independently with
- Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace.
- Excellent attendance history.
Work hours are flexible, 40 hours per week. Must be willing to
work holidays and weekends if needed.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative
Michigan Medicine - Health Sys
Ann Arbor, MI
MM Patient Food Service
5/17/2021 - 6/09/2021
Service / Maintenance (AFSCME Union)
Temporary Job Opening
Patient Dietary / Nutrition Services
Keywords: University Of Michigan, Ann Arbor , Stockkeeper (temp), Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!