Weekday Laundry Attendant
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We seek a positive, service-oriented, energetic and
self-motivated Laundry Attendant to join our team. The Laundry
Attendant will work closely with the hotel's housekeeping
team.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Retrieve linen from guest rooms, banquets, outlets and other
areas of the hotel that may need linen materials cleaned.
- Sort, load, unload and fold linen and other items.
- Ensure Laundry room is maintained and stocked to ensure a clean
and orderly work area.
- Inspect linen for stains, tears, and rips to ensure pristine
look of items and report any deficiencies to the Executive
Housekeeper for prompt repair/resolution.
- Secure and maintain custody of equipment, keys and supplies at
all times in order to protect and preserve hotel property.
- Ability to walk and stand for hours at a time
- Flexible availability required (shifts may include mornings,
evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Ability to bend, push, pull and lift items up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use
of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning
- Previous hotel laundry experience preferred.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking,
repetitive motions, bending, listening and hearing ability and
- High school or equivalent education preferred.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high performing
and diverse workforce in which employees' differences are respected
and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse
customers we serve. We foster a diverse and inclusive work
environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Source: Hyatt Brands
Keywords: Hyatt, Ann Arbor , Weekday Laundry Attendant, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!