Company: North Country Academy
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for Assistant Teachers to join our talented team,
where we inspire children to be lifelong learners!
NOW OFFERING A $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
The Assistant Teacher supports the Teacher and/or Lead Teacher
in planning and implementing the daily program for children,
supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with
meals, safety and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room
- Competitive Wages + Sign on bonus
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Enhanced Paid Time Off Program
- Education Assistance - tuition reimbursement, CDA, Master
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employee discounts on childcare, travel, computers, and at many
national and local retailers
- Flexible schedule - no nights and weekends
- Countless advancement opportunities - Grow with us!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing
guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going
training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for
education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility a plus
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more
Keywords: North Country Academy, Ann Arbor , Assistant Teacher, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!