People can say they care, but it means nothing until they prove
it. Prove you care as a Wellness Assistant at Glacier Hills!
We are looking for care givers that exude:
- Compassion- genuinely care about the residents and the care you
- Positive Attitude- offer a smile and pleasant demeanor
consistently to all residents and staff
- Flexibility- no day is the same- be prepared to do different
things in different areas
- Teamwork- support and positively encourage fellow staff in
effort, performance and attitude
- Professionalism- appropriate behavior, language and
accountability at all times
- Time Management Skills- organize and prioritize in a fast-paced
environment and complete assigned tasks accurately and quickly
About the Role
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager your responsibilities
- Assisting residents with daily living functions such as
feeding, bathing, dressing and supportive daily care in accordance
with the resident care plan.
- Assisting in medication administration
- Escorting residents to and from meals, activities etc., when
- Proactively identify, develop and execute solutions to enhance
the resident living experience
About our Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement
- Scholarship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-Site Fitness Center
You must have:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience working in assisted living or with the
- Med pass experience preferred
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional
Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation.
Glacier Hills Senior Living Community is a non-profit, life plan
community within Trinity Health Senior Communities.
Together we provide care across the spectrum - Independent
Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care and Memory
Care for our residents. We have a rich history in the Ann Arbor
area and have been operating for over 47 years.
Interviews are being scheduled NOW, so apply today!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of
hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we
serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize
the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified
workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention
and development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.