Pharmacy Technician- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital- Part time (20 hours)
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The inpatient pharmacy technician works under the supervision of
a pharmacist and assists in the preparation of medications for
patients. The pharmacy technician receives medication orders,
enters medication orders into the pharmacy computer system,
prepares medications and labels for dispensing, delivers
medications to patient care areas, maintains drug inventory in
dispensing areas, maintains appropriate records and processes
medication charges for services rendered.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires high school diploma or GED.
- Requires a Pharmacy Technician License from the State of
- 6 months pharmacy experience preferred.
- Must have the ability use a computer keyboard and type
approximately 25 words per minute.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people under
sometimes stressful situations, and be motivated to provide high
quality patient care.
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Ann Arbor , Pharmacy Technician- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital- Part time (20 hours), Other , Clinton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!