Cybersecurity Analyst (ISSO)
Company: SRI International
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst/Information Systems
Security Officer (ISSO) to join our IA team in supporting SRI
International's Ann Arbor, MI facility. They will provide
oversight, policy, and procedure development, and related functions
in compliance with NISPOM, RMF and ICD 503. As part of the IA Team,
they will operate, manage, and implement technical and
administrative security requirements on classified systems.
- Developing and maintaining C&A packages for classified
- Preparing and analyzing test results for development into a
- Providing information security support and technical security
guidance in all phases of the system life cycle.
- Performing software patch installation, antivirus updates, and
conducting security self-reviews.
- Ensuring configuration management (CM) for security-relevant
software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented.
- Perform evaluation and obtain DAO authorization for new
software, hardware, and firmware use before implementation on the
- Identifying security vulnerabilities and providing guidance on
- Initiating, with the approval of the ISSM, protective or
corrective measures when a security incident or vulnerability is
- Ensuring that system recovery processes are monitored to ensure
that security features and procedures are properly restored.
- Representing IA in security, project, and technical exchange
- Perform system administration tasks to include desktop/server
support, and network administration functions
- Must be available for occasional after hours assistance.
Limited travel within the continental United States will be
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred. Combination of
related industrial security experience will be considered.
- Possession of DoD 8570 certification, and completion of
appropriate USG-sponsored (DOD, DNI, etc.) ISSO/ISSM training
- Minimum of 5 years of C&A experience directly related to
the NISPOM/DAAPM, JSIG and ICD503 accreditation processes and 3
years in system administration/desktop support.
- Knowledge of RMF and ICD 503 practices required.
- A working knowledge of COMSEC equipment to include handling
keying material and troubleshooting encryption devices.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship and must have an active
Top Secret security clearance and pass ICD704 eligibility.
- May require successful completion of a government administered
- Must have the ability to conduct validation testing using
automated assessment tools.
- Experience in the use of both Linux and Windows Operating
systems, in physical and virtual environments.
- Technical knowledge of computer and network hardware and
- Specialized knowledge in areas such as security training and
awareness, computer forensic investigations, systems security
administration, data recovery and network security control, design,
and implementation, as well as facility and physical security
- Lifting (max 40 lbs.) occasionally required. Must be able to
manipulate hand tools.
Keywords: SRI International, Ann Arbor , Cybersecurity Analyst (ISSO), Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!