Work-Study Office Assistant
Company: University Of Michigan
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Clicking "Apply Now" opens the link in a new window.
How to Apply
Submit a resume indicating interest.
The Office Assistant position is only available to students who
are awarded Federal Work-Study for the upcoming academic year. This
position will work no more than 15 hours a week. The various
functions of the Office Assistant culminate in supporting the
mission, vision, and values of Student Involvement and Leadership.
The position will be for both the Fall and Winter semesters
starting on August 23, 2021.
- Provide customer service in person support, answering and
transferring calls, taking messages, etc.
- Process student organization financial forms, including
deposits, cash advances, and reconciliation in coordination with
Administrative Assistant Senior
- Provide clerical support to Student Involvement and Leadership
staff with filing, sorting, and digitizing of records
- Support Student Involvement and Leadership Staff in management
of office reservation processes including space reservations
Wolverine Lounge/Loft, as well as windows, billiards equipment,
- Provide support in data entry of assessments
- Answer questions regarding Office of the Dean of Student and
Student Involvement & Leadership for campus tours, and
- Support event promotion on social media
- Approve fliers for posting, in all Student Involvement and
Leadership posting spaces as designated in posting policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants must be enrolled as a student at UM- Flint for the
full academic year
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Able to work independently as well as in teams
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and the
ability to develop other computer skills as needed
- Customer Service Experience
The University of Michigan conducts background checks on all job
candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer and may use a
third party administrator to conduct background checks. Background
checks are performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting
Job openings are posted for a minimum of three calendar days.
The review and selection process may begin as early as the fourth
day after posting. This opening may be removed from posting boards
and filled anytime after the minimum posting period has ended.
U-M EEO/AA Statement
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative
Work-Study Office Assistant
STUDENT COORDINATOR (TEMP)
Flint Vc Std Affairs
Flint Std Involvement & Ldrshp
5/17/2021 - 6/16/2021
$10.00 - $10.00
Temporary Job Opening
Keywords: University Of Michigan, Ann Arbor , Work-Study Office Assistant, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!