Radiology Technology Assistant / 24hrs/wk / Days
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Under general supervision, assists with patient care in
radiology specialty areas (CT, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine)
and participates and assists in procedures. Performs clerical and
other division duties according to established protocols. Performs
related duties as required.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Medical knowledge preferred.
- 1 year clinical experience required.
- Required to successfully complete assessment for sterile
technique, procedure set up and assisting staff during procedures
within 3 months.
- For mobile diagnostics, CDL license required to drive mobile
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Ann Arbor , Radiology Technology Assistant / 24hrs/wk / Days, Other , Clinton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!