Pharmacy Technician-Ambulatory- Jackson- Contingent
Company: Henry Ford Hospital
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Pharmacy Technician works under the operational supervision
of a licensed pharmacist and provides a variety of pharmacy-related
functions. The Pharmacy Technician may work in a variety of
settings, including inpatient, outpatient, long term care, and
retail settings. The Pharmacy Technician II is fully competent to
provide service in all satellite locations and other areas of the
- High school diploma or equivalent Fully competent to provide
service in all satellite locations and other areas of the Pharmacy
- Competence in IV area within 6 months of hire for inpatient
- Competence in IV area required within 6 months of hire for
- Typing ability of 30 words per minute or more required.
- Ability to perform basic pharmacy math calculations required.
Must be competent in basic computer systems and comfortable
learning new technology. Must be experienced using basic office
equipment and comfortable learning new healthcare equipment. Must
demonstrate professional communication skills, both verbal and
written. Competence in IV and Chemo areas required. Preferred
Qualifications Associates degree strongly preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification required
Keywords: Henry Ford Hospital, Ann Arbor , Pharmacy Technician-Ambulatory- Jackson- Contingent, Other , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!