Sr. Account Manager
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it
possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control,
instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy;
pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and
petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and
mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers
software and services that help customers overcome competitive
pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing
business outcomes. Honeywell's comprehensive portfolio in process
control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation
provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet
diverse automation needs.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for
attaining assigned orders and revenue targets in an assigned
region, manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new
customers for Honeywell Smart Energy and be a critical part of a
valuable resource to meet orders and revenue goals.
- Build relationships and understand customer business to provide
- Define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while
aligning with critical sales business objectives
- Identify opportunities and build credibility with customers,
utilize your product and industry knowledge to deliver the value
proposition to the customers
- Increase overall performance of the organization by creating
strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships
- Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in
designated accounts and territory
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere
- Track and keep current, all opportunities and customer
information in SalesForce.com system
- Up to 70% travel within the region with travel starting for
period of up to one week post Covid-19
YOU MUST HAVE:
- 5+ years' experience in the utility industry selling solutions
to utilities, SCADA, energy efficiency, demand response solution
sales, telecom, other utility/utility facing occupations, software
sales and solution delivery, to include knowledge of utility market
segments IOU, municipality, cooperative.
- Bachelor's degree with a technical focus.
- 5+ years' experience with SalesForce or other CRM tools
- Experience selling a complex technical solution including
software, RF communications equipment, electric, water, gas
metering technology, smart grid and smart communicating edge
- Member of electric, water, or gas utility associations, EEI,
APPA, AWWA, Smart Grid associations.
- JOB ID: HRD113320
- Category: Sales
- Location: 209 E Washington Ave, Suite
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Ann Arbor , Sr. Account Manager, Other , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!