Food Clerk (Ypsilanti)
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
We are searching for a new member of the Meijer family! When you
join us as a Food Clerk, you will provide customers with
exceptional product knowledge, efficient service, and a friendly
attitude. You will play a vital role in keeping our store running
smoothly and having a positive impact on the community we serve.
Sound good to you? Join us!
ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME; WILLING TO TRAIN
PREVIOUS RESTAURANT, GROCERY AND FAST FOOD EXPERIENCE A PLUS
What will you be doing?
- Build rapport with customers.
- Display a friendly and outgoing attitude through good eye
contact and body language.
- Respond to customer questions in an effective manner.
- Stock product and maintain product displays according to
- Utilize technology to complete activities and
- Follow safety and sanitation procedures to ensure quality
service and products for our customers.
- This position is applicable to the following departments: Meat,
Seafood, Bakery, Deli, Grocery.
What skills will you use?
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong listening and communications skills, face-to-face
- Willingness to learn or existing familiarity with
- Problem-solving competence and eagerness to troubleshoot
- Process-driven with ability to follow procedures in an
organized and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Keywords: Meijer, Ann Arbor , Food Clerk (Ypsilanti), Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!