Travel Newborn Intensive Care Unit Nurse (NICU RN), Ann Arbor, MI
Company: Triage Staffing
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: October 2, 2021
Travel Newborn Intensive Care Unit Nurse (NICU RN) Ann Arbor,
Start Date: 8/23/2021
Shift Details: Rotating Shifts ( 12:00 AM-12:00 PM
hours per week
for specific facility details.
- At least 2+ years’ experience
- Either an Associate of Science or Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (ASN or BSN)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed
- Valid Michigan license
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Day One nationwide insurance coverage—health, dental, vision
- A 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the
state's labor laws.
Keywords: Triage Staffing, Ann Arbor , Travel Newborn Intensive Care Unit Nurse (NICU RN), Ann Arbor, MI, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!