Cheese Steward FT
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
As a Cheese Steward, you will be the in-store expert assisting and
educating our customers regarding the Cheese Shoppe. You will
deliver remarkable customer service by providing exceptional
product knowledge, efficient service and a friendly attitude.
What You'll be Doing:
- Suggestive selling of products in Cheese Shoppe and other areas
of the store.
- Providing assistance by responding to customer questions in an
engaging and effective manner.
- Stocking and merchandising product displays to meet customer
demands and to help increase sales.
- Operating equipment such as slicers, knives, and wire
- Following safety and sanitation procedures to ensure quality
service and products for our customers.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Possess a high level of customer service.
- 2+ years of retail experience, preferably working with
- Culinary knowledge or continued culinary education a plus.
- Knowledge and passion for specialization of cheese, such as
brands, varieties, pairing, textures, origins, tastes, etc.
- Advanced merchandising and product recommendation skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and gain customer confidence
to create repeat business.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while
Keywords: Meijer;Meijer, Ann Arbor , Cheese Steward FT, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!