Company: LifeWays Community Mental Health
Posted on: November 19, 2021
General Summary: The Contract Administrator assists the Director
of Contracts and Provider Network Management in procuring,
drafting, monitoring, and processing contracts for the agency. The
Administrator will provide clerical, research, investigation, fact
checking and review services. The Administrator will assist
LifeWays staff in the process of enrolling vendors, gathering
quotes, and/or issuing Requests for Qualification (RFQ) and
Requests for Proposals (RFP). Essential Functions:
- Educate and counsel multiple stakeholders on LifeWays methods
and procedures as well as regulations related to federal award
contracting and agreements.
- Researches and analyzes statutes, regulations, legal articles,
judicial decisions, and other legal sources; provides written
analysis to Director.
- Manages the LifeWays contract document database
- Assist LifeWays staff in enrolling a new vendor to ensure
compliance with procurement requirements and vendor set-up
- Coordinates with Account Payable staff to set up new and update
current vendors according to requirements.
- Exercises professional judgement in coordinating, drafting, and
publishing RFPs and RFQs.
- Provides evaluation results from the procurement evaluation
teams to the Director for action by CEO and/or Board.
- Drafts LifeWays originating contract and agreement writings
using approved templates, terms and language.
- Reviews in-coming contract and agreement writings for clarity,
compliance with LifeWays requirements, necessary terms and language
- Monitors contract lifecycles and begins process of contract
- Drafts formal notices and letters relative to contract terms as
- Develop reports related to contract documents and
- Process formal communication and notices from contract or
- Responsible for adherence to all relevant legal, Code of
Federal Regulation (CFR) and Michigan Department of Health and
Human Services (MDHHS) standards.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- All other duties as assigned. Required
- Bachelor's degree in legal services, business, or related field
or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication
- Ability to proofread material for grammatical, typographical,
spelling, and legal citation errors Preferred
- Paralegal Certification
- Master's degree in legal services, business, or related
- Experience in Community Mental Health services
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Training
Keywords: LifeWays Community Mental Health, Ann Arbor , Contracts Administrator, Other , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!