Provider Enrollment Specialist
Posted on: January 12, 2022
This position is required to review applications from providers
(physicians and nurses) and make the necessary corrections before
sending the application to insurance carriers or a specific group
for Provider and /or Authorized Representative for signatures. This
position will also QC all new client applications prior to the
applications being mailed or emailed to the group for signatures
which will also require tracking notes of the application to/from
Group/Provider and to Insurance into the Symed database.
- Prepare cover letters to send either to the provider & or
insurance carriers as appropriate.
- Prepare applications and sending to the provider & or insurance
carriers as requested. Basic understanding of insurance carrier
enrollments is necessary.
- Requesting the required credentials from the providers & or
account managers for any missing information.
- Contact insurance carriers to verify the correct version of the
application, credentials required, length of enrollment processing
time, verify any prior enrollment with the carrier.
- Status any enrollments either Group or Individual once the
application have been sent to the carrier.
- Tracking is required for any and all applications/credentials
and correspondence in SYMED on any actions taken for Individual or
- Must type 40 WPM
- Must be familiar with SharePoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe,
- Familiarity with basic office equipment: printer, phone, fax,
- Phone etiquette
- Must be detailed oriented and well organized
- Must be familiar with all insurance carrier requirements for
- Must be familiar with required credentials needed for
Keywords: MiraMed, Ann Arbor , Provider Enrollment Specialist, Other , Jackson, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!