Account Executive (Payments)
Company: DaySmart Software, LLC
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionRemote opportunityAt DaySmart Software, we are a
dynamic and energetic SaaS company that specializes in providing
best-in-class scheduling and business management solutions to
companies across the globe.As we grow, we are looking for a
results-driven, motivated go-getter to help drive business for our
Payments Sales team as a SaaS Account Executive. The position works
in a vastly engaging, fun and fast paced sales environment
alongside our product development and marketing teams allowing
extensive product knowledge and support.Key Job Functions:
- Build payment opportunities to grow revenue through outbound
calling, e-mail, and texting activities
- Build rapport with and guide clients through the Payment
Services Sales process.
- Maintain excellent records in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Will become a subject matter expert on product and integrated
payment value points
- Efficiently follow up with prospects to efficiently drive the
- Leverage client referrals, associations, and networking to
build sales pipelines
- Update and manage leads, opportunities and accounts using
- Achieve all planned sales objectives, metrics, and targets
monthly and quarterly by proactively selling via phone, email, and
texting to prospective new customer base
- Coordinate with other departments to provide tailored
- Some travel may be required, including travel to industry trade
shows and conferences.Required Skills:
- 2+ years of sales experience selling card payments
- Proven experience effectively presenting technology and
articulating the benefits of implementation.
- Must be comfortable performing sales presentations to owners,
management, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that drive
engagement and are persuasive.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills that drive
collaboration and sound decisions.
- Ability to negotiate contracts.
- Ability to navigate within a complex, multi-department
corporate environment.Desired skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Experience working in the SMB market, specifically in the
Salon, Spa, Pet, and Vet Services is an added plusBenefits include:
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- 401K Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid HolidaysDaySmart is committed to creating a diverse
employee environment and is a proud equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran
statusPowered by JazzHRN5MJMQvnx2
Keywords: DaySmart Software, LLC, Ann Arbor , Account Executive (Payments), Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!