Client Solution Executive (Pre-sales) (AKA - Pre-Sales ROCK STAR)
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Full Time 2022-03-09Summary The Client Solution Executive is
responsible for providing pre-sales support to the sales team for
all pre-sales and business consulting requirements. This includes
performing product demonstrations; as well as, providing individual
pre-sales support to meet targets. A Few Notes About the
- This is the most diverse, unique, and dynamic position in our
- This is the most demanding position and requires extreme people
with skills beyond all other roles.
- This position exposes the right person to diverse manufactures
across the country.
- This position allows for a person to be in charge of their own
- This position allows a person with presenter and storytelling
talents to shine.
- This position is a problem solvers dream.
- This position will be working with cutting edge technology and
new skills will be acquired and honed.
- If successful, you with be one of the top resources on this
software platform in the WORLD and sought after by many.
- Work with Territory Sales Executives and Management to meet
sales objectives and revenue forecasts, on a consistent
month-to-month basis, including meeting personal and team quota
targets. Provide resource allocation by skillset to maximize sales
effectiveness for product demonstrations across assigned
- Pursue additional product, presentation, and demonstration
skills training as needed throughout the product life-cycle.
- Perform sales visits and customer calls to assist in sales
- Manage and assist in preparation of RFP's (Request for
Proposals), as well as, providing the sales team with functional,
technical, and industry support in the creation of ROI templates
and other sales tools, as required.
- Participate in trade-shows, user conferences and sales
- Develop thought leading and creative scenarios of product
presentations and demonstrations and methods.
- Present solution and product presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in surveys and interviews with potential
- Develop relationships with existing customers and nurture
- Develop expertise and product knowledge in the complete suite
of products and services offered.
- Keep abreast of trends in manufacturing theory, technology and
- Provide training to internal personnel on product line changes
- Document all relevant prospect and customer activity in
internal CRM system.
- Participate in regular cadence strategy and forecast calls.
- Complete detailed understanding of ERP solutions with a minimum
of 5 years' experience in ERP pre-sales and business consulting
with solutions vendors like Infor, SAP, Oracle, IFS, Epicor, etc.
or equivalent functional and technical experience in the
- A strong working knowledge of the CloudSuite Industrial
(SyteLine) ERP system is preferred
- A working knowledge of APIs, REST language, SQL, .NET, and
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills related to tone, inflection, and
delivery via web and live audience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed requiring minimal supervision
to meet deadlines and milestones as required
- Ability to define the sales solution and value proposition
based upon a prospect's unique circumstances
- Ability to travel 50% to 75%, often extending outside business
hours Job Category: SalesPI174115413
Keywords: Godlan, Ann Arbor , Client Solution Executive (Pre-sales) (AKA - Pre-Sales ROCK STAR), Other , Clinton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!