Adecco is assisting a local client seeking people to work as
part of a team on a production line or working in a machining cell
in Jackson. As being part of this team you would have
responsibility from assembling an entire product or component of a
product. Team assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the
team in the assembly process and rotate though all or most of them
rather than being assigned to a specific task on a permanent
Some of the qualifications for this production line machine
operator position include:
* Attention to detail, work in an efficient, organized and timely
* Experience with working on a production line
* Good eye and hand coordination
* Experience with running small machinery
* Experience with using hand tools
Production line machine operator candidates must meet the following
requirements for consideration:
* 1-3 years of recent assembly or machining experience
* Have a resume
* High School Diploma or GED
* Be able to pass a clinical drug screen
* Pass a National Criminal Record File check
We are currently recruiting for immediate and future openings on
the following shift.
2nd: 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday at $12.60/hr
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Production Line
Machine Operator position.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.