HR Business Partner - $2,500 Hiring Bonus!
Company: Work Skills Corporation
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Human Resources Business Partner-$2,500 Hire-on Bonus
Would you like to be a part of an award-winning, local, non-profit
company where you can make a difference? If you love a challenge,
working with a diverse mix of businesses, the best people in their
fields, and a dynamic team environment--this could be the job for
you! We live our WSC values of (W)ork-life balance, (S)trategic
innovation, and (C)ommunity & teamwork every day and get the bonus
of changing the lives of the people we serve! It's not just a job,
it's a career and about making a difference! WSC is seeking a Human
Resources Business Partner to join our team and grow with the WSC
Family! Remote work one day per week is available to assist with
Key traits and areas of responsibility include:
- Exceptional Personnel Management and a passion for people.
- Solid knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes,
and new technologies in HR, talent management. and employment
- Exceptional Talent Management skills including:
- Execution of human resource and talent strategy related to
current and future talent needs
- Talent acquisition of salaried personnel and management of
non-exempt staff positions
- Compensation and benefits trends analysis and incentive pay
program planning and enhancement
- Ability to manage multiple projects and strategic initiatives
for a diverse mix of industries Qualified candidates will possess
strong leadership and management skills including a drive to
succeed, a strategic focus, and the ability to work with
multi-industries. WSC divisions include Vocational Rehabilitation,
Clinical, Staffing, Homecare, Residential, Education, Art and
Production operations, all under the umbrella of Work Skills
Corporation, one of Livingston County's largest employers providing
services throughout SE Michigan for almost 50 years.
Why Work Skills Corporation?
- WSC is a mission-based company focused on helping others
optimize their potential.
- WSC is an award-winning organization and proud winner of the
recently announced Crain's Coolest Places to Work 2021, 2020 winner
of The Best of MichBusiness and multi-year National Best &
Brightest award-winning company!
- WSC offers career laddering and a casual work environment where
employees feel like a family!
- WSC is a local, community-based, non-profit corporation where
our employees stay and grow with us!
- WSC offers highly competitive compensation, excellent medical,
dental, life, LTD, AD&D, AFLAC, 403b plan with a match, tuition
reimbursement, professional development, WSC Cares program
including $150/year towards health and wellness expenses (gym or
fitness membership, massage, supplements, meal plans, etc.).
- WSC has a fun and flexible work environment, including popcorn
days, Work Thrills! Employee Engagement Committee-sponsored events,
casual dress code, massage, Wheel of Fortune prize drawings, slushy
days, and more! Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Human Resources Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and/or related degree
required. SPHR/SHRM -SCP certification is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of leadership
and adaptability including a cool, calm, and caring demeanor.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal
- Desire to be involved in a collaborative team of professionals
with the drive to achieve positive outcomes. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identification, national origin, age, protected status, Veteran
status, or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified
applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of
Keywords: Work Skills Corporation, Ann Arbor , HR Business Partner - $2,500 Hiring Bonus!, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!