eBanking Customer Support Specialist - $1000 Signing Bonus!
Company: Bank of Ann Arbor
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Who We AreBank of Ann Arbor is one of the nation's best
financial institutions, serving the Southeast Michigan area for
over 25 years! At Bank of Ann Arbor, we help our clients succeed
financially. We serve our clients with a purpose and a passion, and
our talented team delivers uncompromised value with every
interaction. It is the mission of Bank of Ann Arbor to be a
dynamic, growing and sustainable community bank that is the premier
financial institution within the markets it operates; it will be
owned by individuals in its markets, managed locally, and
responsive to the needs of its communities. The Bank will serve and
partner with its customers and communities to achieve their
financial goals through high quality products delivered by
energized employees and through community service comprised of
donations, time, and leadership. Our employees are valued and will
work in a culture that invests in their development and rewards
their positive contributions.Who You AreYou are a patient
problem-solver that enjoys helping others! You are successful
working in a team environment and providing excellent customer
service to your clients. You serve as the point-of-contact for all
of our online banking clients and when they have a problem they
turn to you for help in finding a resolution. You will work closely
with the Online Banking team to develop an understanding of our
client behaviors and their challenges, researching trends and
keeping updated with various online banking fraud trends. Your
- Provide support to the eBanking and Cash Management team to
include answering incoming phone lines for online banking
assistance, responding and addressing incoming eBanking emails and
adding new clients or services to client profiles.
- Provides support and training to online and mobile customers
via phone and email, including password resets, completing account
setup documentation, troubleshooting problems, and resolution of
- Provides support to branches for ACH, Retail and Business
Online Banking, Merchant Capture, Retail and Business Mobile
Banking and Positive Pay questions
- Monitors Online banking activity: Contacts inactive customers
for reactivation or deletion
- Provide support for all Cash Management products and
- Works with customers to determine product needs through email
and/or phone calls.
- Completes set up of Business Online Banking clients in the
- Works with vendors (Fiserv, CheckFree) to troubleshoot and
resolve technical issues. Experience and Skills Your Knowledge and
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years banking experience in operations or related areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to provide excellent
customer service for customers and bank staff
- Solid computer skills.
- 2 years working on relevant bank systems, and a background with
online banking very helpful.
- Solid problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking
- Ability to work in the office full-time
Keywords: Bank of Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor , eBanking Customer Support Specialist - $1000 Signing Bonus!, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!