Company: Home Instead
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers
-(Care Professionals) to become a part of our team and join our
mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our
community. -Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services
that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges
of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Home Instead refers to their CAREGivers as Care Professionals (Care
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care*No previous experience necessary - skills
training provided by Home Instead*
Benefits of Home Instead:
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our
reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will
receive all required training and PPE -
- We offer free training courses through our online learning
platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Training is compensated.
- Health Insurance and Teladoc Health offered. -
- $300 bonus after 6 months. -Requirements to be a CAREGiver
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insuranceWe
have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and
bonuses. Starting rate at $14.00 - $17.00 per hour. Find out more
about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.Each
Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Ann Arbor , CAREGiver, Other , Chelsea, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!