Certified Nurse Aide - FT AM
Company: Brio Living Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Kresge, Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
Chelsea Retirement Community
Shift: 6:30am - 7:00pm
Status: Full-time, 32 hours/week
Every other weekend required, opportunity to pick up additional
shifts as available: PLUS $2.35/hour, in addition to base pay, for
Skilled Direct Care Team Members (CNA or Nurse)!
NO Scheduling MANDATION!! DAILPAY! Commitment Bonus!
*Team Members that accept a full-time position in this role are
eligible for the Commitment Bonus program, prorated based on hire
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and
personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on
quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love what you
do every day!
A Few of the Brio Living Services Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that are
regularly scheduled a minimum of 30hours/week
- Generous accrual of vacation time, Paid Birthday and
- DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the
day prior! (Optional)
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Uniform Allowance
- Shift Differentials, Holiday and weekend differentials as
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth
- Annual Increases Job Summary:
Provide your assigned residents with routine daily assisted living
care, including but not limited to: hygiene care, toileting, oral
care, enrichment activities, prepare and assist with meals,
transport residents, and personal care, in accordance with our
mission statement, established procedures, and as may be directed
by your nurse managers or supervisors. Such care will be delivered
with an emphasis on the value of providing quality customer service
to all residents, family members, co-workers, volunteers, visitors
and other service professionals.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Function independently and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with older adults,
personnel, and support organizations
- Ability to design and implement appropriate and meaningful
Know, teach and live out the Mission, Guiding Beliefs of Brio
Manage from a position of compassion, passion and servitude.
Customer Service is key to relationships within and outside the
organization. Make this a program achievement.
The above is a summary of the position, it in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties you will be required to
perform. If selected for the position you will receive a full job
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Must be currently certified as a Certified Nurse Aide in the
State of Michigan
3. Minimum of 1 year of experience in a direct care role is
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of
a pre-employment criminal background check, TB screen at time of
hire and verification of professional licensure, if applicable. In
addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or agreement to participate
in weekly Covid testing and approved exemption is required.
- Brio Living Services is a federally funded program through CMS
and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to
the Participant Rights.
- Brio Living Services provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws.BCERIJ
Keywords: Brio Living Services, Ann Arbor , Certified Nurse Aide - FT AM, Other , Chelsea, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!