Company: Wacker Chemical
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This is Us:
You know us. You just didn't know it. WACKER is a global chemical
manufacture that prides itself on "Creating Tomorrow's Solutions".
WACKER materials are so versatile and adaptable, they have
virtually unlimited applications just about anywhere imaginable,
making WACKER an integral part of daily life. Whether it's
protecting buildings from the elements, a tube of toothpaste, a
cell phone, airbags, or cosmetics, people from all over the world
come into contact each day with our products and achievements. We
are looking for capable, innovative, and enthusiastic achievers to
join our team and grow with us. We are currently seeking a
Recruiter for our team in Ann Arbor, MI.
What you will do:
We are currently looking for a results-oriented Recruitment
Specialist to be part of our Talent Acquisition Center of
Excellence. This role will strategically focus on driving business
results with a desire for excellence. The Recruitment Specialist
embodies a can-do and collaborative spirit and is committed to
finding diverse top talent to add to our organization.
- Executes recruiting processes and strategies to source talent
utilizing multiple channels (internet sourcing, niche sites,
networking, cold calling, etc.) and researches and applies current
industry trends, recruitment best practices and marketing &
- Coordinates and administers full life-cycle recruiting for
complex technical and administrative positions throughout the
Company, including but not limited to: sourcing, screening,
qualifying and interviewing.
- Establishes strong partnerships with internal customers
including but not limited to: Talent Acquisition Manager, Hiring
Managers and HR Business Partners, to develop recruiting plans, and
coordinates the total recruiting project ensuring timely action,
cost-effective approaches and professional and positive
interactions with stakeholders.
- Interfaces with candidates to ensure they are evaluated
appropriately and treated in a consistent, positive and
professional manner that delivers a positive candidate
- Proficiency in using the applicant tracking systems and lead
user training for hiring managers on the system attributes for full
- Effectively utilizes data analytics associated with the
function to report on current activities, status and
- Participates in recruitment programs and promotes the WACKER
employment value proposition.
- Must possess strong business acumen and the ability to develop
a deep understanding of strategic business priorities, success
drivers in the organization, and understanding of the business
model and functional operations.
What we need from you:
- BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing, HR, or related field is
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience required with at least
2 years of in-house corporate recruitment preferred.
- Experience in sourcing and building relationships with passive
candidates utilizing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Indeed
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for technical and functional
roles, ranging from early career to highly experienced candidates
- Strong interviewing skills and demonstrated mastery of
- Ability to build trust and credibility with
- Exercise of persuasion and influence in complex and sensitive
situations within all levels of the organization to effect
decisions and outcomes that align with best practices.
- Strong process orientation and detailed analytic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate MS office skills required.
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (Success
- Previous demonstrated experience working under OFCCP compliance
Life at Wacker:
Wacker is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that our individual
differences are our collective strength. We encourage our employees
to be their authentic selves and desire team members that share
these interests. You will be valued for your contributions and
perspectives as we continue to grow together. Your career is
important to us, and we want to foster a mutually beneficial
relationship where you feel heard, understood, and fulfilled. We
consider our employees' overall health and satisfaction when
creating a benefits package. Below are some of the additional
incentives our employees enjoy.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance effective Day 1
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off in addition to personal days and
- Support for Community Involvement
- Bonus Plans
Keywords: Wacker Chemical, Ann Arbor , Recruiter, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!