Server for Buffalo Wild Wings
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:The Server is responsible for providing
excellent guest service by engaging the guest, describing
food/beverage, taking orders, efficiently delivering food and
accepting payment. This position is critical to Buffalo Wild Wings;
the server impacts the restaurant by inspiring legendary
experiences between friends, supporting team members and ensuring
alcohol compliance and revenue growth.RESPONSIBILITIES:GUEST
- Inspire legendary experiences between friends for our guests by
creating an atmosphere of happiness and a sense of community.
- Informs guests of specials and/or promotions, answering
questions and making suggestions when asked.
- Uses up-selling techniques with every guest to enhance
- Addresses guest concerns and informs manager.TEAM
- Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the
- Supports and assists team members.OPERATIONS
- Sets-up, maintains and operates dining and bar areas.
- Checks Guest identification to ensure they meet minimum 40 year
age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Adheres to standardized portion sizes, quality standards and
department rules and procedures.
- Takes drink and food orders and accurately inputs into register
- Ensures the correct drinks and food ordered are delivered to
- Collects payment and makes correct change or processes credit
- Practices safe food handling and cleanliness standards at all
- Sweeps, wet mops and/or brushes floors, as needed or directed
by manager. Posts wet floor sign to mopped floors.
- Busses tables and ensures marketing materials and menus are
- Ensures PCI credit card compliance.
- Unloads trucks, pallets, and cases offood and beverage and puts
in assigned locations.
- Other duties as assigned.SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult
- Prioritizes responsibilities and achieves results through multi
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and standard drink
- Minimum one year of experience in a server position within the
restaurant business preferred.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods
of up to 4 hours in length.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:NP Not PresentO
Occasional (Up to 25% of time)F Frequent (26%-74% of time)C
Constant (75% or more of time) Check All That Apply
ReferencesRequirementsNPOFCStanding/Walking: Remaining on ones
feetin an upright position at a workstation or moving about in a
work area.xSitting: Remaining in a normal seated
position.xCarrying: Moving an object usually by holding it in hands
or arms, or on shoulders.xLifting: Raising an object from one level
to another with hands or arms and/or shoulders, back and legs. Must
be able to lift items up to 25 pounds.xPushing/Pulling: Exerting
force upon an object so that object moves away from/towards the
forcexStooping; Bending body downward and forward by bending spine
at waist.xBending: Bending knees to come to rest on knees or knee.
xReaching; Extending hands or arms in any direction. xHandling;
Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing
precision work with hands. xBending/Twisting; Continual
intermittent twisting of the spine. xTalking; Expressing or
exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work. xHearing; Receiving
detailed information through oral communication. xVision; Clarity
of vision at near or far distances. xComputer usage or other
special equipment operated. xRequired qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Buffalo Wild Wings, Ann Arbor , Server for Buffalo Wild Wings, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!