Caregiver, FT 6:30am - 3:00pm
Company: Brio Living Services
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Resident Care Assistant
Chelsea Retirement Community
Shift: 6:30am - 3:00pm
Status: Full-time, 40 hrs/wk, everyother weekend required
NO Scheduling MANDATION!! DAILPAY! Commitment Bonus!
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and
personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on
quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love your
A Few of the Brio Living Services Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that are
regularly scheduled a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Generous accrual of vacation time, Paid Birthday and
- DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the
day prior! (Optional)
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Uniform Allowance
- Shift Differentials, Holiday and weekend differentials as
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth
- Annual Increases Job Summary
Provide your assigned residents with routine daily assisted living
care, including but not limited to: hygiene care, toileting, oral
care, medication administration, enrichment activities, prepare and
assist with meals, transport residents, and personal care, in
accordance with our mission statement, established procedures, and
as may be directed by your supervisors. Such care will be delivered
with an emphasis on the value of providing quality customer service
to all residents, family members, co-workers, volunteers, visitors
and other service professionals.
Skills and Knowledge
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Function independently and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with older adults,
personnel, and support organizationsCore Competencies
Know, teach and live out the Mission, Guiding Beliefs of brio
Manage from a position of compassion, passion and servitude.
Customer Service is key to relationships within and outside the
organization. Make this a program achievement.
The above is a summary of the position, it in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties you will be required to
perform. If selected for the position you will receive a full job
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Desire to work with the elderly and to provide excellent care!
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of
a pre-employment criminal background check, TB screen at time of
hire and verification of professional licensure, if applicable. In
addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or agreement to participate
in weekly Covid testing.
Note: Rate of pay is based on relevant prior work experience, the
resume you submit should reflect all work experience.
Brio Living Services is a federally funded program through CMS and
the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to the
Brio Living Services provide equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws.Required
Keywords: Brio Living Services, Ann Arbor , Caregiver, FT 6:30am - 3:00pm, Other , Chelsea, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!