Facility Support Personnel -FT, Monday - Friday
Company: Brio Living Services
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Facility Support Personnel
Environmental Services Department
Chelsea Retirement Community
Shift: 2:30pm - 11:00pm, will include every 3rd weekend
Status: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Req # 4289
NO Scheduling MANDATION!! DAILPAY! Commitment Bonus!
*Team Members that accept a Full-time position in this role are
eligible for the Commitment Bonus program, prorated based on hire
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and
personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on
quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love your
A Few of theBrio Living Services Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that work
- Prorated amount of vacation time, Paid Birthday and
- DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the
day prior! (Optional)
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Uniform Allowance
- Shift Differentials, Holiday and weekend differentials!!
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth
- Annual Increases Job Summary
Facilities Support Personnel for the Chelsea Retirement Community
will assist in maintaining the grounds, facility, and ensure
equipment is maintained & working properly, cleans, sweeps, and
secure the facility premises, in accordance with current applicable
federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations,
established facility policies and procedures, and as may be
directed by your supervisor.
Skills and Knowledge
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel
and the general public.
- Function independently and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with older adults,
personnel, and support organizations
- Ability to design and implement appropriate and meaningful
programming The above is a summary of the position, it in no way
states or implies that these are the only duties you will be
required to perform. If selected for the position you will receive
a full job description.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
- High School diploma or GED requiredAll employment offers are
contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment criminal
background check, professional reference checks, TB Screen, and
physical assessment at time of hire. In addition, proof of COVID-19
vaccination or approved exemption is required.
- Previous experience in a custodial, or similar, position is
- Previous experience working in a residential or senior living
- Brio Living Services is a federally funded program through CMS
and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to
the Participant Rights.
- Brio Living Services provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws.Required
Keywords: Brio Living Services, Ann Arbor , Facility Support Personnel -FT, Monday - Friday, Other , Chelsea, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!