Company: Dragon Spirits Marketing
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Brand Ambassador Once upon a time, our fearless leaders went on
an adventure to procure the best tequila in all of Texas. They
searched high and low, far and wide, all the liquor stores within
reach. Ambassadors in the stores served samples but offered no
value. Alas, a decision could not be made as they did not know
anything about the brands they were sampling. A different decision
was made; they would fix this so anyone else on a quest for the
best liquor and food products would find Ambassadors that would add
the value they were missing. Shortly after, Dragon Spirits
Marketing was born, focusing only on finding elite candidates as
our brand ambassadors. These brand ambassadors couldn t just be any
ole brand ambassadors. They needed to be educated and engaging.
They needed to put an emphasis on selling. They needed to show up
on time and be professional. They needed to be DRAGONS! We aren t
just a great bedtime story. Dragon Spirits Marketing is the
front-runner of Consumer Engagements with our proprietary platform
that fundamentally revolutionized the brand ambassadorship field.
Our unique Dragon Engagement Network platform is invaluable to our
brand ambassadors. As a Dragon, the DEN offers support, education,
and control of your schedule. You can choose your own rate, when
you want to work, and which awesome brands you want to work
with.Dragon Brand Ambassador job duties:
- Invite, engage, educate, and inspire consumers to sample, fall
in love, and ultimately purchase the product being presented
- Creates the "WOW" experience for consumers, demonstrating a
high degree of salesmanship and brand storytelling.
- Personify our company's core values and serve as a brand and
- Love to learn new things and yearn to be the best!
- Provide timely and accurate reporting via an online reporting
- Must be at least 21 years of age due to alcohol purchases
- Valid Identification
- Reliable transportation
- Self-sufficient/self-managing attitude
- Excellent communication skills - An absolute must!
- Sales experience is a plus, however, we offer opportunities to
improve sales techniques
- Proficient in technology and filling out online forms
- Passionate about learning and selling distilled spirits, beer,
wine, and more! Tools and certifications needed:
- State Certification (if your state requires it)
- Access to a computer and/or a smartphone
- Large tablet or access to a color printer
- Valid ID
- Reliable transportation
- _Small/Medium table
- ice bucket
- Shaker/basic bartending tools__What to Expect:
- Create a Profile: The link above will send you to a form that
creates a profile with us
- Log into the DEN: You'll receive an email with a link to the
- Onboarding Paperwork: in the DEN you'll be prompted to fill out
basic onboarding new hire forms and information, upload pictures,
and your state certification.
- Pass the DS101: you'll be prompted to complete a short
education course- it is a video and a document ending in a quiz, so
we know you understood the material and expectations. The quiz is
an untimed and open book, but you have limited chances to pass.
Please give the test the focus it deserves. It is easiest to take
on a computer but can be done on your phone.
- Attend Orientation: once you pass the Ds101 and have your state
certification uploaded you will be invited to our New Dragon
Orientation which is an opportunity for us to meet you and go over
the specifics of how to pick up a shift, work a shift, and fill out
- Be an active Dragon and start earning that Dragon Gold!
Keywords: Dragon Spirits Marketing, Ann Arbor , Brand Ambassador, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!