Household Homemaker - Part-Time
Company: Brio Living Services
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Kresge Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center
Chelsea Retirement Community
$3,500 Sign on bonus, must apply by 11/30/22
Status: Part-Time 12 hrs/wk
The Team Members of Brio Living Services provide a unique and
personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on
quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love your
A Few of the Brio Living Services Benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that are
regularly scheduled a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Generous Vacation & Sick Time, Paid Birthday and Holidays
- DAILYPAY - immediate access to your pay from hours worked the
- Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity
- Team Member Referral bonus program
- Attendance and Longevity Bonus
- Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program (Growth
- Annual Increases DailyPay-Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
The Household Homemaker performs the combined duties of dining
services, (including household cooking, kitchen assistant and
kitchen activities). This includes preparing and serving food for
household meals and snacks that are healthy and appetizing and
served in a timely manner, maintaining high quality standards and
portion control using standardized recipes. Assumes general
responsibility for the kitchen. Plans and facilitates activities
for elders and the household that involve food preparation or other
activities specific to the kitchen. Performs housekeeping duties to
maintain cleanliness and neatness of kitchen, dining room, pantry
and related areas. Ensure all dining areas are maintained according
to Federal and State sanitation and food service guidelines.
Skills and Knowledge
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
Ability to follow written and oral instructions
Demonstrates respect, sensitivity and flexibility
Function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity,
and the ability to work effectively with older adults, personnel,
and support organizations
Excellent Customer service and people skills
Must feel comfortable entering orders electronically and handling
The above is a summary of the position, it in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties you will be required to
perform. If selected for the position you will receive a full job
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- High school diploma or GED
- All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion
of a pre-employment criminal background check, professional
reference checks, TB Screen, and physical assessment at time of
hire. In addition, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved
exemption is required. Desired Qualifications
4. Certification in Food Handling is preferred.
5. Experience in Skilled Care or Residential Services for the
6. Experience in commercial food preparation and services.
7. Certification in Dining Assistant.
8. Certification as Certified Nurse Aide.
NOTE: The rate of pay will be determined based on relevant
employment experience. Your resume should adequately reflect all
paid food service experience.
- Brio Living Services is a federally funded program through CMS
and the State of Michigan. All employees are expected to adhere to
the Participant Rights.
- Brio Living Services provide equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws.Required
Keywords: Brio Living Services, Ann Arbor , Household Homemaker - Part-Time, Other , Chelsea, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!