Host/Hostess (Cashier) for Buffalo Wild Wings
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 23, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:The Host/Hostess is responsible for
providing excellent guest service by engaging the guest, taking
orders, efficiently delivering food and accepting payment. This
position is critical to Buffalo Wild Wings and impacts the sports
bar by supporting team members and inspiring legendary experiences
- Inspire lengendary experiences between friends for our guests
by creating an atmosphere of happiness and a sense of
- Informsguests of specials and/or promotions, answers questions
and makes suggestions when asked.
- Uses up-selling techniques with every guest to enhance
- Addresses guest concerns and informs Manager.TEAM
- Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the
- Supports and assists team members, including bussing tables and
assisting guests needs.OPERATIONS
- Sets-up, maintains and operates the front counter and condiment
- Checks Guest identification to ensure they meet minimum 40 year
age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Adheres to standardized portion sizes, quality standards and
department rules and procedures.
- Follows the cashier sequence of service excellence.
- Answer the telephone and responds to inquiries with
- Takes drink and food orders and accurately inputs into register
- Ensures the correct drinks and food ordered are delivered to
- Collects payment and makes correct change or processes credit
- Practices safe food handling and cleanliness standards at all
- Bags and manages takeout orders, checks for accuracy
- Maintains clean and orderly cashier area.
- Thanks guests as they leave and solicit feedback about the
quality of service.
- Ensures PCI credit card compliance.
- Unloads trucks, pallets, and cases offood and beverage and puts
in assigned locations.
- Other duties as assigned.SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult
- Prioritizes responsibilities and achieves results through multi
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Minimum one year of experience in a customer service position
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods
of up to 4 hours in length.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:NP Not PresentO
Occasional (Up to 25% of time)F Frequent (26%-74% of time)C
Constant (75% or more of time) Check All That Apply
ReferencesRequirementsNPOFCStanding/Walking: Remaining on ones
feetin an upright position at a workstation or moving about in a
work area.xSitting: Remaining in a normal seated
position.xCarrying: Moving an object usually by holding it in hands
or arms, or on shoulders.xLifting: Raising an object from one level
to another with hands or arms and/or shoulders, back and legs. Must
be able to lift items up to 25 pounds.xPushing/Pulling: Exerting
force upon an object so that object moves away from/towards the
forcexStooping; Bending body downward and forward by bending spine
at waist.xBending: Bending knees to come to rest on knees or knee.
xReaching; Extending hands or arms in any direction. xHandling;
Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing
precision work with hands. xBending/Twisting; Continual
intermittent twisting of the spine. xTalking; Expressing or
exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work. xHearing; Receiving
detailed information through oral communication. xVision; Clarity
of vision at near or far distances. xComputer usage or other
special equipment operated. xRequired qualifications:
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Buffalo Wild Wings, Ann Arbor , Host/Hostess (Cashier) for Buffalo Wild Wings, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!