Part-Time Teller Downtown Howell- $1,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Bank of Ann Arbor
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 23, 2022
$1,000 Signing Bonus
10 paid Holidays
Monday's and Tuesday's 8:15 am - 5:45 pm ; Rotating 2 Saturdays a
month 8:15 am - 12:15 pm Who We Are It is the mission of Bank of
Ann Arbor to be a dynamic, growing and sustainable community bank
that is the premier financial institution within the markets it
operates; it will be owned by individuals in its markets, managed
locally, and responsive to the needs of its communities. The Bank
will serve and partner with its customers and communities to
achieve their financial goals through high quality products
delivered by energized employees and through community service
comprised of donations, time, and leadership. Our employees are
valued and will work in a culture that invests in their development
and rewards their positive contributions.With our recent growth in
the Livingston County, we are adding team members to all of our
branches in the area. Bank of Ann Arbor, a local community bank
with a collaborative culture, deeply invests in its areas of
operation. From putting on the free Sonic Lunch concert series to
handling banking needs with all the positivity humanly possible, we
strive to develop meaningful relationships in and outside of its
business. Who You AreYou are working amongst the best and brightest
bankers! As a Teller, you report to the Branch manager and are the
initial contact for our clients at our Drive-thru located at our
branch in Downtown Howell. You are customer focused, ensuring all
customers feel welcome the moment they walk in the door by helping
clients with all their retail and commercial banking transactions.
You are responsible for accurately handling all banking needs of
our customers, including deposits, withdrawals, cashier's checks,
and foreign exchange. In addition, Tellers, through their
conversations with the clients, listen to uncover financial needs
and transitions clients to a banker to further assist, you act as a
resource in identifying and resolving client servicing issues
through strong customer relationship skills.Your Role
- Process customer transactions including but not limited to
deposits, withdrawals, checks; ensures all necessary information is
in place prior to completing transaction.
- Opens new accounts including but not limited to checking,
savings and time deposits.
- Ensures completion of customer transactions in a timely and
- Establishes and maintains customer records and files.
- Performs required maintenance on customer accounts.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding their accounts or bank
products/services in a professional and courteous manner.
- Effectively identifies and responds to customers' needs.
- Reconciles checks and cash in drawer.
- Maintains working knowledge of all company products and/or
- Prepares reports and correspondence as needed. Experience and
Skills Your Knowledge and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous banking experience, with branch or teller background
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Acute attention to detail.
Keywords: Bank of Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor , Part-Time Teller Downtown Howell- $1,000 Sign on Bonus, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!