Company: A4 Management Company, LLC
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Role and Responsibilities*
This position is responsible for improving the organization's
profitability by generating new prospects and by implementing
organization policies to support the growth in areas such as
Revenue Cycle Management and Anesthesia Services of the
* Display good understanding of industry trends in the current and
* Able to collect and compare pertinent data on the target market
in order to identify new business opportunities.
* Present and execute strategies for new business.
* Able to create business plans based on market data and business
* Able to create relationships with executives and officers of
prospective companies in order to initiate, facilitate and close on
* Establish a marketing outreach strategy to assure organization is
actively pursuing new business and growth opportunities.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
*Qualifications and Education Requirements*
* Bachelor's degree in business management or related field.
* Five (5) or more years in a business strategic planning and/or
sales and marketing environment.
* Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills.
*Qualifications and Education Preferred*
* Master's degree in business management or related field.
* Sales/Business experience in healthcare or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Mileage reimbursement
* Paid time off
* Profit sharing
* Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Ann Arbor, MI 48105: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* business strategic planning: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Ann Arbor, MI 48105%58047475%
Keywords: A4 Management Company, LLC, Ann Arbor , Business Development, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!