Call Center Representative
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Camis is an industry leader in the reservation system and park
management sector. We connect people to memorable recreational
experiences through an exceptional reservation system and
best-in-class call centre services. Our software serves over 700
government-operated parks, campgrounds, harbors, and marinas across
We are a diverse group of people that are unified in the belief
that work can be fun, fulfilling, and flexible!
Visit www.camis.com for more information on our products, services,
Working at Camis is a chance to be part of a diverse group of
seasonal employees who want to develop transferable skills which
support a lifetime of success. Many of our seasonal reservation
agents return each year and transition from seasonal to permanent
employment as they launch their Camis career.
What will you do?*
* Use our in-house software to assist customers with camping
reservation needs including:
* Processing reservations, changes and cancellations for various
* Answering questions about park availability and camping
* Help customers navigate the reservation website
*What you bring to the table: *
* You are empathetic as you help address customer concerns and
assist them with their needs.
* You are personable, and some may even call you outgoing.
* You exercise patience as you understand the customer's needs and
* You are always tactful and pleasant.
* A knack for computers and learning new software.
* Ability to think on your feet and communicate concisely.
* You are friendly and a good listener.
* 1 year of experience providing customer service to the public
* Flexible Availability - Including Weekends
* Call center experience is helpful not required.
*What we provide: *
* A friendly, team-based work environment that rewards you for a
job well done.
* Paid training program.
* Fun employee engagement events
* 25 - 35 hours per week on evenings and weekends
* $14.25 per hour, with an opportunity to earn an end of season
bonus in September
* Flexible Work arrangement
* Monthly performance bonuses.
* Free camping!
*The Details: *
Orientation Date: December 7, 2022
Training Begins: December 12, 2022
* Successful candidates will complete a one week paid training
* Week #1: Monday - Friday, 10 AM- 6 PM EDT
* Training & work shifts completed on-site in our call center
Camis is committed to fostering a culture that celebrates diversity
and inclusion with an intentional focus on recruiting and retaining
employees from diverse backgrounds, creating awareness of diversity
issues and benefits, fostering a supportive environment where
inclusivity is expected and prioritized, and holding ourselves
accountable in promoting this perspective throughout the
organization. The Camis team strives to collectively promote a
culture that empowers our employees and fosters values of respect,
inclusion, and belonging across the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.25 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Camis, Ann Arbor , Call Center Representative, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!