Residential Plumbing Sales Representative
Company: ETNA SHARED SERVICES, LLC.
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Residential Plumbing Sales Representative Job Summary: Sell
Company products to outside customers that meet the customers'
needs and maintain their satisfaction while also being financially
advantageous transactions and relationships for Etna. Residential
Plumbing Sales Representative Essential Duties and
Responsibilities:These include the following and others may be
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers by providing a
positive customer experience.
- Manage assigned accounts.
- Make sales calls to follow-up expressed customer interest in
Company product offerings.
- Generate price quotes after meeting with customers which meets
their expectations and standards for quality.
- Bid jobs for customers which have expressed interest in Company
- Generate cold call lists and perform calling activities,
distributing brochures, and making actual calls to generate new
customers for the Company.
- Negotiate prices with customers for high volume account
- Make deliveries to customers as needed.
- Assist credit department with payment collection.
- Host customers and potential customers for entertainment
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- None Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to meet or exceed sales quotas at an acceptable
- Working knowledge of Company products.
- Effective sales, interpersonal, communication, and negotiation
- Maintain professional image as a representative of the
- Available and able to travel frequently.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, including using
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as margins,
discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area, circumference
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and
- Ability to operate standard office equipment. Education and/or
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; or
- Six months to one year of related experience or training;
- Equivalent combination of experience and education.
Certificates and/or Licenses:
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record. Physical
Demands and Working Conditions:The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform these functions.
- Regularly required to walk and stand; sit; talk and hear; and
use fingers, reach, grasp, and handle.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a
consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear
vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more, depth perception,
and color vision.
- Work performed primarily inside an office setting but requires
frequent exposure to outside weather conditions when traveling, on
a job-site, etc.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Pass substance abuse screening. #IN23 PI201225933
Keywords: ETNA SHARED SERVICES, LLC., Ann Arbor , Residential Plumbing Sales Representative, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!