Client Relationship Representative (Universal Banker)
Company: First Merchants Corporation
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 18, 2023
First Merchants Bank is seeking a Customer Relationship
Representative (Universal Banker) to join our team! This full-time
position will focus on providing high quality customer service by
accurately and efficiently completing bank transactions and
suggesting the products and services that meet the current and
future financial needs of bank customers. We support you so you can
exceed personal sales and service goals while delivering a
meaningful customer experience.
As part of this role, you will:
* Provide excellent customer service by:
* Responding to customer requests for banking transactions.
* Answering customer inquiries and problems with solutions that
meet the customer's current needs.
* Continually building customer loyalty and customer advocates.
* Contribute to overall banking center operation by:
* Balance cash, daily transactions, vault and ATM.
* Understanding and ensuring compliance, regulations and
* Following information security policy and verification procedures
to protect customer privacy.
* Assist with opening and/or closing banking center.
* Actively participate in a high performing sales environment
* Selling bank products, making customer referrals and other
activities to support the goals.
* Knowing about all bank products.
* Participating in daily/weekly meetings and coaching sessions.
* Lead and act as an example to others by:
* Training, coaching, and guiding staff with operational and sales
* Attending and/or completing applicable and required training
* Actively participating in leading the sales and service
activities at the Banking Center.
* Assisting in banking center operations and ensure policies and
procedures are followed.
To be successful in this position, we require the following:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent.
* Minimum of 6 (six) months of experience selling products or
* Minimum of 1 (one) year of sales, banking and/or related
* S.A.F.E. Act Registration at the time of employment through the
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). This must be met
within 3 (three) months of hire date.
* Ability to obtain Notary Public designation.
The following would be a plus:
* Prior banking experience.
* Ability to sell and cross-sell bank products and services.
First Merchants offers the following:
* Base Pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
* Vacation/Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Parental Leave
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Additional Benefits
A little about us:
First Merchants is guided by a genuine philosophy of being a
meaningful place to work and having a prosperous impact across all
walks of life throughout the communities we serve, including
consumers, businesses and other organizations. Our Vision, Mission
and Team statement reflect and reinforce that authentic service
Our Vision is:
To enhance the financial wellness of the diverse communities we
Our Mission is:
To be the most responsive, knowledgeable, and high-performing
financial organization for our clients, teammates, and
"We are a collection of dynamic colleagues with diverse experiences
and perspectives who share a passion for positively impacting
lives. We are genuinely committed to attracting and engaging
teammates of diverse backgrounds. We believe in the power of
inclusion and belonging."
Apply today to begin your career with us!
Keywords: First Merchants Corporation, Ann Arbor , Client Relationship Representative (Universal Banker), Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!