Bilingual Admin Assistant
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: January 20, 2023
- High School/GED level reading, communication, math and problems
solving skills required to perform administrative support work with
a minimum of 5 years directly related work experience.
- Ability to use Microsoft office programs with skills in Word,
PowerPoint and Excel.
- Attention to detail/accuracy, project management, budget
management, customer service, communication, listening and
- Knowledge of SAP highly desirable.
- Must possess both verbal and written bilingual skills (Japanese
and English).Job Description:
- Conducts a full range of project support, budget/resource
planning support functions, including executive scheduling, visitor
support, manpower forecasting, tracking, and reporting, project
budget code issuance/distribution, user support on manpower
tracking system, creating of Purchase Requests and other support as
- Organizes data and initiates company charge-back expenses,
obtaining necessary approvals as needed.
- Also interfaces with internal departments and vendors to
troubleshoot and resolve PO/PR issues.
- May perform conference/meeting planning, preparation of
documents, or basic coordination of tasks.
- Will collect and compile records and documentation in an
organized manner and file as appropriate.
- May gather data and prepare reports with information necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Entegee, Ann Arbor , Bilingual Admin Assistant, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!