Brake System Design and Development Engineer
Company: TEC Group Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Brake Certification Engineer
The Brake System Design and Development Engineer is responsible for
the development of brake systems and coordinating vehicle ordering,
builds, shipping, and testing. Program management skills required
to complete DVPR testing within the constraints of program timing
and problem resolution to corporate metrics. The candidate should
be able to root cause quality/build issues and implement corrective
actions. Good communication skills are required for internal and
external presentations on status and system performance. Also,
communicating technical requirements to internal areas such as
powertrain, electrical and vehicle development groups.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree is required.
- Knowledge of vehicle level brake system design and validation
- Knowledge of brake system, performance, and sizing
- DFMEA/SFMEA and DVP-R experience such as: write/review/execute
a system level DVP for a brake system.
- Proven problem solving skillset (ie: Shainin, DFSS, Red X,
etc.) and analytical skillset.
- Experience with Technical report writing.
- Highly motivated and self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Brake testing/development experience or Chassis development,
valid driver's license
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in vehicle testing, preferably brake
- Brake system modeling and system analysis experience
- Design and release experience of brake components
Keywords: TEC Group Inc., Ann Arbor , Brake System Design and Development Engineer, Other , Chelsea, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!