Company: LifeStance Health
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: September 14, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented NeuroPsychologists in the
area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
clinical excellence. We offer Neuropsychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full time and Part Time (20 hours week+) opportunities
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Yearly LifeStance stock awarded.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Neuropsychologists are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking Neuropsychologists that
- Fully licensed in Michigan, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for
assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing Salary $111,000 - $133,000 annually
plus yearly stock award.
Carl Padilla Director, Practice Development LifeStance Health, Inc.
(e) c (c) About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider
of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically
driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults
suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient
care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Ann Arbor , Outpatient Neuropsychologist, Other , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!