Certified Service Technician
Company: Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: February 14, 2020
The Suburban Collection is seeking a motivated Service
Technician to join our team!
As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for assisting
customers with routine maintenance and other vehicle repairs.
Company Overview: The Suburban organization believes that its
strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend
on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers
and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our
Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a
commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges
for our employees so they may achieve professional development and
Working with our local communities, we help and support those
people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality
of life as it does our own.
Service Technician Responsibilities: * Perform work specified on
the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer
* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate
electronic diagnostic equipment.
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively.
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
What we offer: * Unparalleled training program - One of the top
Sales and Service Training Programs in the area.
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
* Vacation and Holiday pay. * Celebration of work anniversaries,
birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive
brands in over 44 locations.
* Full benefits including maternity leave, medical, dental, vision,
short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x
annual income, 401k with company match
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto
group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2
? We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
?Hireology .Category: Automotive, Keywords: Automotive
Keywords: Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac, Ann Arbor , Certified Service Technician, Professions , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!